Saturday 10 November 2018

Hi! Long Time No See :)

To anybody new, still following or thinking of following me. Hi! Thank you so much for sticking with me or joining me, it is lovely to have you over here. It has been a minute since I spoiled everyone, or even said hi, and for that I am sorry. But I promise I do have some new bits and pieces coming in December - I will be doing a 12 days of Christmas Freebie Fiesta, sharing some new scrap kits I have made and a few other design bits and pieces.

For the time being though, are there any beauty/makeup lovers out there? If so, I have a treat for you and I hope you don't mind me sharing this over here, with this page being design/craft related.

I recently joined a site called Love Me Beauty ( http://www.lovemebeauty.com ) and they kindly gave me a code for everyone to get a discount off their first purchase. Cool right? If you use my code, it will entitle you to £10 off your first order. The great news too is that they now ship internationally! You do not have to use the code, but if you do, it also means I get a little something too - so we both benefit from it.

As I say though, please do not feel obligated to use my code, but if you would like to save a little money on your order, I will leave it here, just enter it at checkout and you are good to go -

DEBOR5026937



For now, take care everyone and I will speak to everyone soon  xx

No comments: