Saturday 30 January 2016

Blog Makeover and Colouring

Hiya peeps :)

Told ya's I would be back more often ;)  Figured it was about time the blog had a bit of a makeover too, and with Valentines Day just around the corner, I couldn't resist this cute love kit called "Love Is In The Air" by Kittz Kreationz.  I hope you like the new look?

Speaking of Valentines Day, does anybody have any special plans?   My hubby and I think this year we might have a quiet night in, dinner, bottle of wine and a movie.  But we are also thinking of maybe visiting the local pub as they have another Valentines Day offer on this year.  We will have to see what unfolds.

Having watched my first tutorial over in my Skin and Hair class over at Kit and Clowder, I decided to put some of what I had seen and heard into practice, well, at least try.  Another Facebook group I am a member of (Scrapper's Delights) is holding a competition until tomorrow (31st January), and for those who would like to enter they are offering one of their sweet digital stamps called "Spread Your Wings" for free to colour for the contest.  This ends tomorrow though, so you will have to be quick if you would like this cute digi stamp and to enter the contest.  After tomorrow, she is no longer free!  If anybody would like to check out their group or their website, I will include the links below for you so you can go and visit them yourselves.

I wasn't overly happy with how this came out, but I tried as much as I could to focus on where the light was coming from and shade accordingly.  As I say, I am not overly happy with the overall result, but I am so pleased with how her dress turned out :)  Time and more practice are in order, but we shall definitely get there!



Scrapper's Delight Store

Facebook Group

Until next time, stay safe everyone and have a lovely weekend :) *huggs*









No comments: