Saturday 3 December 2011

I'm Back!!!

Hi peeps.....boy has real life been hectic....lol  I am happy to say now though that (touch wood), aside from the usual Christmas preparations, I should be back up and running over here now.  I have a few things to get caught up on, and I am still completely snowed under making Christmas cards, but I should hopefully have a tut or two and some scrap bits and pieces for peeps over the next couple of weeks.  Not only will I be making some exclusives for the BritsyNin 12 Days Of Christmas, I hope to have some freebies for peeps over here too.  Plus, I am *thrilled* to say that I have been accepted onto Ismael Rac's CT Team!!!! YAY!!!  I *love* that man's art and cannot wait to start working on some more tuts using his gorgeous Rac girls!!!!  Thankyou Ish and the team!!!!

No comments: