Tuesday 3 May 2011

Over the coming days......

Hi peeps, just a bit of an update for ya........


Over the coming days, once I get things worked out, I shall have some of my previously exclusive kits that I shared in BritsyNin's Boutique to add to my blog for peeps to download and enjoy :)  I need to convert many, if not all of them into .png files because at the moment only those who use Paintshop Pro will be able to open them.....which isn't so handy if you don't use that program to design in....lol  I also have various tubes and pixels to add too which were formerly exclusive to the group, but after a couple of years, they are going into retirement so I can now offer them if anybody would like to use them.


As always, please do not share my files on the internet through groups etc.  Please direct peeps to my blog to download.  Also, I love to see how my work is being used and I hope to add a gallery here soon, so please drop me a line or e:mail me any creations so that I may feature them here :)


Ok....back to work....I shall be back soon......

No comments: