Friday 30 January 2015

Oh My Goodness!!!

I am so, so sorry for being a.w.o.l. for such a long time over here, and thank you to those who are still following and supporting my blog.  Please be assured, it is appreciated more than you will ever know.   2014 was such a crazy busy year - but I am happy to say crazy busy good!  Not only am I now married (YAY), but my cousin and brother also got married last year and both my husband and I's Mums turned 65 as well as my parents celebrating their Ruby Wedding Anniversary (45 years!!!!).  So, as you can imagine, time to create in the digital world was nowhere to be seen....lol

However, if I can get any creative mojo going, I hope 2015 will be a good year creatively!  I have a ton of cards lined up to make, and I hope too to dust off PSP and maybe see if my brain can remember how to make scrapkits....lol   Here is hoping and fingers crossed.

I hope all have been keeping well and you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year!   We have yet to receive any of the snow which seems to be infiltrating most areas.  If you are hit hard by the cold weather, please stay safe and warm!

Hopefully be back soon with some things to share.  In the meantime, stay safe, happy creating and have fun!!!


No comments: