Tuesday 5 November 2013

Halloween Fun

Hi peeps :)

I hope one and all have had a safe and fun Halloween!   I still cannot believe we are in November already and it is Bonfire Night!  This year is really flying past.

I would like to say a really big thank you to all those who have visited my page, liked my Facebook Page, joined my blog and generally been supporting me.  It is appreciated and I hope to have some more bits and pieces here soon for you. 

My fiance and I hosted our first Halloween party this year!  SO much work but oh so worth it!  We had a blast and cannot wait to host again next year!   Here are a few pictures below from the evening.  That is our dog Jess dressed as a ghost...lol  She really wasn't all that impressed really, bless her....



I am delighted to say that I have a couple more blog trains I hope to get items made for in the next couple of weeks.  One is for a cause that is dear to my heart - Alzheimer's Awareness.  The other is a Christmas-themed train.  Hopefully time will allow me to play so I can share.  There just never seem to be enough hours in the day.....

I also have a couple of former PTU kits to share here too (which I mentioned previously), and if I ever get it finished, a Halloween kit which I did hope to have made before this year's celebrations, but unfortunately with the wedding and such, time was against me.

If you are out tonight at a display, please have fun and stay safe.  I will be back soon with some more shares.



No comments: