Saturday 12 October 2013

Hi And An Update


Hi peeps!

Goodness me....it has been a long and strange few months but I am finally back (for the time being at least).  I'm still re-installing my design stuff on the laptop, so slowly, but surely I am getting back to where I need to be for making things to share over here for peeps!  But, amidst everything else, my fiance's Uncle and Aunt both passed away within the space of 5 days of each other at the end of June/beginning of July - one we were preparing for, but the other came completely out of the blue.  That has been very tough, and I don't think either of us would have gotten through it had we not also been planning our wedding.  It has been a rollercoaster of emotions to say the least.  So, if I do happen to disappear, please bare with me as we get married on March 25th 2014 and there is a lot to plan.....lol  Oh, and we are also hosting our very first Halloween Party this year...again lots of planning!


I do, however have various things to share here with everyone.  The store I used to sell my kits at is no longer open, so I have some former PTU kits which are now going to be FTU for everyone....AND...... I have two new kits to share with everyone, one being my very first Blog Train which I am super-excited about!!


So...keep those eyes pealed....more news and shares to follow over the coming weeks




No comments: