Saturday 6 April 2013

Some Snaggs For Peeps

Hi peeps, 

I have a little something for ya before our guests arrive tomorrow afternoon.  I've been tinkering in PSP again tonight after a very long day of getting the house ready and our dog bathed and groomed.  I had the privilege of working with a stunning tube from mr TonyT called "Miss Easter" the other day.  Unfortunately, due to an unexpected overnight stay by one of our friends, I didn't have much time to play.  Tonight, as I had a little more time, I decided to sit and play properly.  Not 100% happy how it came out, but posting some snaggs here for peeps if they would like to use them. 

Please do not link from my blog, please save to your own photo storage.  Please also do not alter these in any way.  They are to use *as is* only!  Thanks.

You can find the beautiful tube over at Tony's store and I have also shared these snaggs at the K.I.T. Facebook group.  Enjoy!








No comments: