Sunday 17 March 2013

Update & Apology

Hi peeps *tiptoes in and hangs head in shame*

I am so, so sorry for the lack of any content over here yet again.  A lot has been happening this year, and we are only in March......

My fiance was ill, we had friends over and finally got to take my fiance to Anfield (I got him the tour last year for his 40th Birthday).  That was an awesome day out.  He and one of our friends went on the tour, whilst our friends Mum and myself spent the day shopping in Liverpool.....such fun!   Then I was ill (that is 2 weeks I really do not wish to ever repeat) and we finally began planning our Wedding...YAY!!  Other than that, it has been a quiet old year so far....lol

I'm going to try and get caught up on a few things here as and when I can.  Please be patient with me, and thank you for understanding.  I appreciate everybody who follows my blog and stops in over here.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun-packed St. Patrick's Day!  And happy Palm Sunday (it is very odd typing those both in the same sentence...hehee)

I shall be back as soon as I can, and thanks again for being patient and understanding

*huggs*
Debs aka Mystery Designs

No comments: