Thursday 10 January 2013

Happy 2013 Peeps :)

Hi peeps!  I hope one and all had a safe and lovely Christmas and New Year!   It has been pretty busy in home life for the last couple of months between the holidays and illnesses, so once again my designing took a sideline BUT (hopefully, fingers crossed)  I am now baaaaack!

2013 is going to be a busy year for my fiance and I, as we are hoping to be married before the year closes, so lots of planning to do there!  As such, I made the decision to step down from a lot of the CT teams I have been on, keeping only a handful, which will be more manageable.   I would like to thank Jen of Sleek N Sassy Designz, Stef of Stef's Scrapkits and Tonya of Broken Sky Dezine for allowing me to work with their beautiful kits in 2012.  I will miss being on your team, but I wish you all the very best of luck for the year ahead!

I came across this awesome taggie made by Pat (aka BikerSkunk Tagz) last night, and Pat kindly has let me post it here to show peeps.  She has used some of my WordArt which you can collect here.  Stunning work Pat!  Thanks for using my Wordart :)








No comments: