Sunday 9 September 2012

Update and Aplology

Hi peeps,

I know once again I have been awol from here, and for that I am really sorry.  Real life has thrown my partner and I a curve ball and unfortunately, once again, my designing has taken a side line.  For a couple of months now my partner has been very unwell, and we are still unclear as to the cause so that has been taking the majority of my time and until we know what is going on, and where life is going to take us along that path, designing is on hold.  I promise though that I do have some new tutorials which I hope to get posted up as soon as I can, and I hope to have some autumnal and Christmas themed bits and pieces to share soon too.   Thanks ever so much for being patient and understanding, to those who follow my blog and those who's CT teams I am on.  It is very much appreciated.

*huggs* and take good care
Debs aka Mystery Designs xx

No comments: